Latest posts by Gina Post-Franco (see all)
- The Ultimate Parents Smart Home Security Checklist for the Fall - September 19, 2019
- Security Essentials Perfect For Busy Parents This Fall - September 12, 2019
- Back to School Security Alerts that Keep You on Your Toes This Fall - September 6, 2019
With a growing number of baby boomers reaching senior citizen status, now is the perfect time to talk about the home security needs of our beloved parents and grandparents. Often, it’s the next generation that is tasked with making sure security and safety needs are met in the homes of elderly loved ones; that means choosing a home security system, as well as a medical alert system if needed. Both of those are things we offer here at Post Alarm Systems.
Home Security for Seniors: Ask About These
If you are looking for electronic security solutions for your parent or grandparent, ask us about:
· A reliable security system that is easily armed and disarmed to minimize false alarms
· Integrating cameras so that criminal activity is deterred around your loved one’s home
· A smart home system upgrade that allows you to control lights, locks and even thermostats from a secure mobile app
· A medical alert system that contains the world’s smallest two-way speakerphone pendant communicator, so seniors can contact the EMT with the push of a button when needed with a range of up to 600 feet from the plug-in base
· Simple month-to-month plans for medical alert, so no long-term contracts are needed
With the technology of Alarm.com, we can monitor whether or not a medicine cabinet was opened, if there has been no activity in the house (which could indicate if a person has fallen), and even find out how long they have been inactive in bed via bed mats that notify authorized loved ones if no movement has been detected for a given period of time.
We’re Here to Help
You want your elderly loved one to live independently and securely, and so do we. To discuss the ways that we can support this goal, contact Post Alarm Systems with your questions about home security help for senior citizens. We look forward to speaking with you.
About Post Alarm Systems
To learn more about home security help for senior citizens in Los Angeles, come see us at Post Alarm Systems before the summer kicks off. Our highly qualified and experienced home security experts can answer all your questions. Call us today at 1-800-654-7678.