Latest posts by Gina Post-Franco (see all)
- Smart Home Apprehension is Real. Here’s How to Avoid It - June 30, 2020
- 3 Ways to Keep Your Neighborhood Safer - June 23, 2020
- Safety Technology for Aging Loved Ones - June 23, 2020
Our parents and grandparents looked after our safety in our early years – and when they reach their golden years, it becomes our time to return the favor. Fortunately, there’s technology that makes it easier for us to continue watching over their safety when life gets busy. It’s the Wellness suite, a system that features products and services available to you right here at Post Alarm Systems.
During this time of widespread health concerns, Wellness can be the solution for adult children and grandchildren who are unable to be in the same home as their aging loved ones. Using Wellness to watch over the safety of Mom, Dad, Grandma or Grandpa can be the next best thing to staying home with them. The technology allows you to:
- Check in on them any time of day via the Wellcam
- Communicate with them via two-way audio
- Receive alerts when there’s unusual activity
- See and speak to them easily on the mobile app
- Give up to 10 family members access to the account
- Connect to bed sensors, chair sensors and medication boxes
- View a daily highlight reel of their activity
And like a traditional medical alert system, Wellness includes a callout button for your loved one to reach help when it’s needed. But unlike those traditional systems, Wellness does not require your loved one to wear a pendant. That means more independence they can feel good about.
To discuss Wellness and other home security technology to help you watch over aging loved ones, call Post Alarm Systems today. We look forward to hearing from you.
About Post Alarm Systems
To learn more about Southern California security technology, come see us at Post Alarm Systems. Our highly qualified and experienced home security experts can answer all your questions. Call us today at 1-800-654-7678.