Latest posts by Gina Post-Franco (see all)
- Having Guests this Holiday Season? Welcome Them with Smart Home Security - December 27, 2019
- Smart Home Security Helps Streamline Household Chores and Security to Reduce Stress for the Holidays - December 19, 2019
- The Top Two Security Concerns Over The Holidays, and How to Solve Them - December 6, 2019
Post Alarm is proud to be one of the few alarm companies in the United States to have achieved both UL and Five Diamond certifications for our monitoring services. These certifications guarantee the highest standards of reliability and professionalism for all our security offerings. For us, these certifications mean hours of extra training, verification of system redundancies and uptime, and random inspections of our central station to verify that we are at the top of our game. To our clients, these certifications indicate our commitment that we are willing to go the extra mile mean to guarantee the highest level of service. It means that our clients can rest easy knowing that Post Alarm is watching out for them with the industry’s highest standards and assurances of quality.
What Is UL Certification?
Per the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) standards, “The UL Certificate is an alarm company’s declaration that an alarm system has been installed, and will be maintained, tested, and monitored, in accordance with the most up-to-date applicable codes and standards.”
What Is The Five Diamond Status?
The Five Star Details:
The Monitoring Association (TMA), the organization that represents the alarm monitoring industry, grants Five Diamond status to companies that made it their practice to meet the highest levels of professionalism, training, and expertise in the industry. Designation is granted annually to monitoring companies that satisfy all of the requirements of the “five points of excellence:”
- Commitment to random inspections and quality criteria standards by a nationally recognized testing laboratory such as FM Approvals, Intertek/ETL and UL.
- Commitment to the highest levels of customer service.
- Commitment to ongoing job-related education and testing by having 100% of their central station operators certified using the TMA online training series, the industry standard.
- Commitment to raising the industry standards through TMA membership and participation in its activities.
- Commitment to reducing false dispatches.
About Post Alarm Systems
Family-owned businesses depend on client satisfaction, and we’ve been listening to our clients for over 60 years. When they talk, we listen, and listening has allowed Post Alarm Systems to become the most trusted name in security in Southern California.